Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You Get What You Pay For


I see clients all the time with criminal cases that come into my office and have been quoted fees from others attorneys that are far below the market rate for their crime. I have one simple statement to give them. Attorneys are like everything else in life….you get what you pay for. What I mean is if an attorney is willing to charge you a low fee, then he or she is probable not going to do the work that your case requires.


If you have been arrested in Dade, arrested in Broward, or arrested in Palm Beach, then I will be fighting my hardest to blow the doors off your case and get the charges dropped. I am not simple looking to go into court and plea the case out. I tell clients this all the time and then they understand that, “you get what you pay for”.


Call Dade criminal defense attorney, Broward criminal defense attorney, Fort Lauderdale criminal defense attorney, and Palm Beach criminal defense attorney, Phillip Menditto if you have been arrested in Dade, arrested in Broward, or arrested in Palm Beach.

No comments: